You can sync your Plottr files between devices by adding them to a cloud-sharing service (e.g. iCloud, OneDrive). We do not currently offer native syncing across devices.
Please see these instructions for adding your files to the following recommended cloud-based services:
We do not currently recommend using Dropbox or Google Drive for syncing files.
To sync your files from Desktop to iOS and Android Devices:
- Add your Plottr file to your cloud-sharing service on desktop
- Download and sign into your cloud storage service on your iOS or Android device
- Open the Plottr app on your iOS or Android device
- Open your Plottr file on iOS or Android
To sync your files from iOS and Android Devices to Desktop:
- Download Plottr on an iOS or Android device
- Download and sign into your cloud-sharing service on your device
- Add your Plottr file to your storage service on iOS or Android
- Sign into your cloud storage service on your desktop computer
- Open your Plottr file on your desktop computer