Notes - Filtering and Sorting
Notes can be filtered by any Books, Tags, and Custom Attributes so that you can view only those Notes linked with them. Notes can also be manually sorted. This article explains how filtering and sorting Notes works on Plottr for Desktop and Web.
What this Article Covers
Notes can be filtered by any of their Custom Attributes, Categories, as well as by linked Books, Characters, Places, and Tags.
To filter your Notes:
- Click the "Filter" button
- Click on the story elements you wish to filter by
To remove the filter from your Notes:
- Click on the "Note List is Filtered" button
- The Note section will return to its original state (displaying all)
Notes can be sorted by their Title and when they were Last Edited.
To sort your Notes:
- Click on the "Sort" button
- Click the element you wish to sort your Notes by
- Click on the element again to toggle between Ascending and Descending order
- Notes cannot currently be filtered using AND logic
- Notes cannot currently be sorted by Custom Attributes, Books, Characters, Places, or Tags