Places - Filtering and Sorting
Places can be filtered by any Books, Tags, and Custom Attributes so that you can view only those Places linked with them. Places can also be manually sorted. This article explains how filtering and sorting Places works on Plottr for Desktop and Web.
What this Article Covers
Places can be filtered by any of their Custom Attributes, as well as by linked Books and Tags.
To filter your Places:
- Click the "Filter" button
- Click on the story elements you wish to filter by
To remove the filter from your Places:
- Click on the "Place List is Filtered" button
- The Places section will return to its original state (displaying all)
Places can be sorted by any of their Custom Attributes, as well as by their Title and Description.
To sort your Places:
- Click on the "Sort" button
- Click the element you wish to sort your Places by
- Click on the element again to toggle between Ascending and Descending order
- Places cannot currently be filtered using AND logic
- Places cannot currently be sorted by Books or Tags