Characters - Filtering and Sorting
Characters can be filtered by any Books, Tags, and Custom Attributes so that you can view only those Characters linked with them. Characters can also be manually sorted. This article explains how filtering and sorting Characters works on Plottr for Desktop and Web.
What this Article Covers
Characters can be filtered by any of their Custom Attributes, Categories, as well as by linked Books and Tags.
To filter your Characters:
- Click the "Filter" button
- Click on the story elements you wish to filter by
To remove the filter from your Characters:
- Click on the "Character List is Filtered" button
- The Character section will return to its original state (displaying all)
Characters can be sorted by any of their Custom Attributes, as well as by their Title and Description.
To sort your Characters:
- Click on the "Sort" button
- Click the element you wish to sort your Characters by
- Click on the element again to toggle between Ascending and Descending order
- Characters cannot currently be filtered using AND logic
- Characters cannot currently be sorted by Books or Tags