Outline - Filtering
The Outline can be filtered by any individual Plotlines so that you can view only those Scene Cards connected with them. This article explains how filtering works in the Outline section of Plottr on Desktop and Web.
What this Article Covers
Filtering the Outline
To filter your Outline by Plotline(s):
- Click the "Filter by Plotline" button
- Click on the Plotline(s) you'd like to filter by from the dropdown menu
To remove the filter from your Outline:
- Click on the "Outline is Filtered" button
- The Outline will return to its original state (displaying all scene cards)
- You cannot currently filter the Outline by Characters, Places, or Tags
If you need additional assistance, please contact support or ask a question in our Facebook Group.