Characters - Categories
You can place your Characters into categories to help you organize them – by default, characters are listed as Uncategorized. This article explains how to use Characters categories in Plottr for Desktop and Web.
What this Article Covers
Adding a Character Category
You can add an unlimited number of Character categories:
- Click the "Categories" button to open the Character Category menu
- Type in the name of the category you wish to create under "Add Category"
- Click the "Add" button
Editing a Character Category
To edit existing Character categories:
- Click the "Categories" button to open the Character Categories menu
- Click on the name of an existing category
- Update the name of the category
- Click the "Close" button OR "Enter / Return" to save