Dashboard - Account
The Account tab of the Plottr Dashboard provides access to your account details directly within the desktop app. This article explains how it works.
What this Article Covers
Under the Account Information section at the top of the Account tab, you'll find the following details:
- Purchase Email: The email address you used to purchase Plottr
- Device ID: A random, auto-generated number which references the computer on which Plottr is installed
- License Key: The license key used to activate Plottr on your device
- Expires: The expiration date of your current Plottr license
- Remove License: Click the "Remove License" button to deactivate the license key on your device
Under the About Plottr section at the bottom of the Account tab, you'll find the following details:
- Version: The version number of Plottr that you currently have installed on your device
- Updates: Click "Check for Updates" to see if there are any updates available to download or if you're already on the latest version
- Changelog: A link to Plottr's changelog, where you can view Plottr's historical updates.
I'm not receiving updates even though my license key is active. What should I do?
If you have an active Plottr subscription but are not receiving updates, please contact our support team.