Project (Series) - Overview
This article provides an overview of the Project section (on Desktop and Web), which is where you organize the books in your project / series.
What this Article Covers
You can think of every Project you create in Plottr as a container for a number of books or writing projects you are working on.
To access the Project section, open the app and click on the Project tab at the top of the screen:
At the very top of the Project tab, you'll also see a Dashboard button, which you can click to open up the Plottr Dashboard screen.
There are many different ways to use Projects — here are some ideas to get you started:
- Books in a series
- Related writing projects
- Multiple versions of the same book / writing project
Creating Your Series
At the top of the Project tab, you can find and add details about the series (or project) you are working on:
The details you can fill in here are:
- Name: The name of your series
- Genre: The genre of your series
- Premise: A short description of your series
- Theme: A short description of the theme of your series
Managing Your Books
In the "Books" area of the Project section, you can create and manage the books in your series / project.
Here are a few things you can do:
- Add and remove books
- Add and remove book covers
- Edit the title, premise, genre, and theme of each book
- Organize books by dragging and dropping them into the proper order
- Start a new book from a starter template
➡️ Learn how to create, edit, and organize the books in your Project here.