Tags - Colors
This article explains how to manage your Tag colors to help you organize and identify them throughout your Plottr project (on Desktop and Web).
What this Article Covers
Adding a Tag Color
To add a color to a Tag:
- Click “New” OR the “+” icon to add a new Tag
- Click the “Color” icon while creating the Tag
- Select a color from the color library
- Click “Save” OR tap Enter/Return on your keyboard to save
Editing a Tag Color
To edit the color of a Tag:
- Hover over an existing tag
- Click the “Color” icon
- Select a new color from the color library
Navigating The Color Library
Once you click the color icon to add or update a Tag color, you will see a new interface with a color library and an input box on the top right of the screen.
There are three ways to select a color:
- Click on the color you wish to use from the library
- Enter a specific color hex code in the input field at the top right and click the “Choose” button
- Enter a specific color name in the input field at the top right and click the “Choose” button
If you need additional assistance, please contact support or ask a question in our Facebook Group.